Vacation Rental Policies
- Each vacation rental has the prices listed for High Season, Low Season and Holiday (Christmas and New Year's Eve)
- All prices are in US Dollars and do not include tax
- All prices are subject to change until confirmed
A $ 500.00 USD (or it's equivalent in pesos) safety deposit will be required at the time of your final payment. This Security Deposit will be held on your behalf and returned in full provided the property is left in the condition of arrival. An inventory and inspection will be conducted by MM Rentals and Realty and should there be damages or missing inventory, the Renter agrees that the sum to replace or repair will be deducted from the Security Deposit. The security deposit (minus a $20.00 USD administrative fee) will be returned by check within 14 days of the end of the rental.
To reserve a villa/condo in your name, we require 50% of the full payment at the time of reservation.
The balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
MM Rentals and Realty accepts:
- Cash (US Dollars and Mexican Pesos)
- Travelers checks
- Personal checks
- Wire transfers
MM Rentals and Realty does not accept credit cards.
- You may cancel up to 60 days prior to arrival for a total refund minus a $50.00 USD administration fee.
- If you cancel between 30 to 60 days prior to your arrival, we refund 50% of your payment.
- If you cancel within 30 days or less prior to your arrival, no refund available.
In case the house should be damaged due to a hurricane prior to arrival, and therefore not be useable to its full capacity, the full deposit will be returned. In such an event the renter also has the opportunity to book the property during the same period the following year for the same rate .